Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Website has launched

Well, it's not quite finished, but I decided to launch it anyway.... it's close enough. Same address as before, just updated, added to and trimmed down a little too. Pretty much all that's missing are some of the photo galleries. These will be added over the next week or two, so keep coming back and see what's new.

Let me know what you think (especially if you see any mistakes) and if there's anything you think I should add. I'd also like to get some feedback on the general look and feel of the site, especially from Windows users. Since I work on a Mac, it's sometimes hard to tell how things will look on a PC.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike I like your site. I like the colours, but more than the look, I like the feel. I think you have made it very personal with your allowing your clients and potential clients get to know you through your insights into your own life.

That is why we picked you.

L Loftus

Mike Guilbault said...

Thank you for the kind words Linda... very much appreciated and I look forward to working with you.