Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I found a great way to keep in touch with friends, family and customers. I've been wanting to print some greeting cards to do this, but the minimum orders are huge, I can only use one photo (or one collage of photos) per card and they can't be individually customized. That's where SendOutCards came in. They allow me to choose from thousands of Greeting Cards or I can create my own with my own images! I can send one card out at a time, or to multiple recipients. And each card can be customized including my own hand-writing!

I liked the system so much, I bought the company!! Nah.. just kidding - but always wanted to say that. So instead, I've become a Distributor and now not only can I use the system (all online by-the-way and very easy to use) but I can sign people up to do the same - AND - YOU can earn some extra money too!

Check them out at SendOutCards.com. You can sign up directly using my Distributor (ID) number, 99639, or if you'd like more information or to try a free card, please contact me directly.

Cheers!

No comments: